Si Se Puede (Yes We Can) Tee
This variant is currently sold out
Fully engaged, fully alive, and full of possibility is how life is supposed to be lived. A recent encounter reminded of me of this and of a personal affirmation I've had since my college rowing days: Si Se Puede, or in loose English, Yes It's Possible.
This statement is about stepping into possibility and removing limits imposed by society or self. It’s a reminder nothing is actually out of reach. Additionally, this is a time when we must unite if we ever want to overcome. Si Se Puede means coming together and choosing a we instead of an us versus them.
Originally I put this phrase on a t-shirt just for me. Now it's available for you because, yes you can.
In true Haute Hope form, this shirt gives back...
- Ethically Made by Next Level Apparel.
- Printed Locally in Los Angeles, California.
- Socially Conscious: all of NLA manufacturers are required to be child labor-free and provide their workers with fair wages and safe working conditions.
- Environmentally Conscious.
- Model is size 0 wearing a size medium.
- These tees seem to run small. Size up for a looser fit.
- Shirts are 100% cotton, so we totally recommend hang drying to prevent even the slightest bit of shrinkage.